Jake Bugg – Live At The Reeperbahn Festival, Hamburg – 2012 – Nights At The Roundtable: Mini-Concert Edition
Click on the link here for Audio Player:
Since festival season is kicking into gear this weekend with the opening of Coachella, I thought I would try and get some of you up to speed as to who you might possibly be missing, or might want to catch if you happen to going this weekend or next.
Jake Bugg has been making the rounds as an “artist to watch” this past year, with a lot of rave notices in the press throughout Europe. This 18 year-old wunderkind whose voice and musical taste takes its nod from Folk icons of the 1950s and 60s is getting ready to embark on a tour of most of the festivals going on this Summer. So if you don’t catch him at Coachella, there are several other opportunities to catch this up-and-comer while he’s on the rise.
In the meantime, here is a set he performed last year at the Reeperbahn 2012 Festival in Hamburg and recorded by NDR.
Who says Folk music is dead . . . .?
- Jake Bugg’s debut hits high notes (observer-reporter.com)
- Love Has Reached The US Today Together with JAKE BUGG (queenbeetch.com)
- Jake Bugg Tackles Domestic Violence In ‘Two Fingers’ (mix965houston.cbslocal.com)
- Jake Bugg and One Direction feud escalates (thesun.co.uk)
- Jeff Pollack: What To See At Coachella (huffingtonpost.com)