Midnight Oil – Live At Glastonbury 1993 – BBC Radio 1 Midnight Oil this weekend, live at Glastonbury 1993 and captured for posterity by BBC Radio 1. Midnight Oil (known informally as “The Oils”) are an Australian rock band composed of Peter Garrett (vocals, harmonica), Rob Hirst (drums), Jim Moginie...
Search for anything.
Pick a day. Any day.
Try Amazon Prime Discounted Monthly Offering
Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial
Get Past Daily updates via E-mail
Support Past Daily
Gordon Skene, two-time Grammy Nominee and archivist runs The Gordon Skene Sound Archive and this website, which is dedicated to preserving and encouraging an interest in history and historic news, events, and cultural aspects of our society. Past Daily is the only place on the Internet where you can hear a Nixon speech, listen to an interview with John Cassavettes or play a broadcast of Charles Munch rehearsing the Boston Symphony in 1950, all in the same place. It's living history and it's timeless.
Donations through Fractured Atlas help keep this project alive.Donate now!
What you might have missed.
- Gil Evans Orchestra – Live In Lugano – 1986 – Past Daily Downbeat
- The Who In Concert – 1969 – Past Daily Backstage Weekend
- It’s 1979 -You’re A Teenager – You Live In L.A. – You Don’t Know And You Don’t Care.
- The Zombies In Session – 1965 – Past Daily Soundbooth
- China After Mao – 1977 – Era Of The Two Whatever’s – Past Daily Reference Room