Subscribe and get perks: Become a Patron! October 17, 1992 – Campaign ’92 – sprinting to the finish line with many days left to go. Independent candidate Ross Perot, in one of his nationally televised campaign addresses, used his trusty pie-charts to explain the economic mess the country was in...
Search for anything.
Pick a day. Any day.
Support Past Daily
Gordon Skene, two-time Grammy Nominee and archivist runs The Gordon Skene Sound Archive and this website, which is dedicated to preserving and encouraging an interest in history and historic news, events, and cultural aspects of our society. Past Daily is the only place on the Internet where you can hear a Nixon speech, listen to an interview with John Cassavettes or play a broadcast of Charles Munch rehearsing the Boston Symphony in 1950, all in the same place. It's living history and it's timeless.
Donations through Fractured Atlas help keep this project alive.Donate now!
What you might have missed.
- The Futureheads – In Session – 2019 – Past Daily Soundbooth
- November 18, 1962 – B.K. Nehru – India And China At War – India And Pakistan On The Brink Of War – Full Plates Of Conflict
- Andy Fairweather Low – In Session – 1975 – Past Daily Soundbooth
- Kurt Weil: Down in The Valley – Original TV Cast – 1950 – Past Daily Weekend Gramophone
- Inventing The LP – An Interview With Dr. Peter Goldmark – Past Daily Weekend Pop Chronicles