Click on the link here for Audio Player – Killing Joke – John Peel Session – April 27, 1981 – BBC Radio 1 Heading briefly back to the 80s tonight for a session from Killing Joke, recorded for the John Peel Program at BBC Radio 1 on April 27, 1981....
Search for anything.
Pick a day. Any day.
Help out the site by clicking on a few ads now and then.
What you might have missed.
- The Purple Hearts In Concert – 1979 – Past Daily Soundbooth
- Gennadi Rozhdestvensky And The Basel Radio Symphony – Alexander Tcherepnine Memorial Concert – Past Daily Mid-Week Concert
- December 21, 1947 – A Plan Named Marshall
- December 21, 1988 – A Year In Space
- Anna Ternheim Live In Stockholm – 2016 – Past Daily Soundbooth
And now a word from…
Please come back often.
Support Past Daily
Gordon Skene, two-time Grammy Nominee and archivist runs The Gordon Skene Sound Archive and this website, which is dedicated to preserving and encouraging an interest in history and historic news, events, and cultural aspects of our society. Past Daily is the only place on the Internet where you can hear a Nixon speech, listen to an interview with John Cassavettes or play a broadcast of Charles Munch rehearsing the Boston Symphony in 1950, all in the same place. It's living history and it's timeless.
Donations through Fractured Atlas help keep this project alive.Click Here to Donate
Shop Amazon to Support Past Daily